- 40ft Containers can be shipped but must be devanned on the wharf as there is nothing on the Island to shift them.
- Maximum gross lifting weight is 27 MT off the ship
- Maximum gross swing truck lifting weight 20 Tonne
- There will be no fuel surcharges. Prices are valid for 12 months
- All goods are carried at owners risk basis. This means CISL will pay no compensation if the goods are lost or damaged,
- Unless CISL intentionally loses or damages them. Refer to Terms and Conditions on CISL Website.
- For any claims must be received in writing within 7 days of uplift of goods.
How do I send to or from the Chatham Islands?
How long does it take to get there?
The turn around time will depend on where you are sending to or from in New Zealand. Please see our schedule for current voyage dates.